- Policy Statement (make it as concise as possible) and Policy Number
- Graphic or Image (copyright free/public domain)
- Graphic/Image Source (small font size of the web address)
Layout and design is important and is part of the curriculum outcomes for this course. How can you make your slideshow more appealing and effective? Click here to read 11 design tips.
Make sure to use these design tips and read these tips BEFORE you start designing your slide presentation.
Having trouble making statement more concise? Do not overthink it. For example, statement #3 reads:
The sentence has eighteen (18) words. You can rework this to make it shorter. For example:
Signed permission is a MUST to post or release information or images. (12 words)
When you have completed your Google Slides presentation, use the checklist below to review you have included all the required components. Your teacher may have a handout of this checklist.
- I have a title page that includes the necessary information for the viewer about the topic.
- I have included images/graphics on each slide that relate to the information for each slide.
- I have included (in small print) the source for my photos with a direct link.
- My photos are copyright free or copyright friendly and not taken from a Google photo search.
- I have shortened the policy statements.
- The font size in the presentation is large enough for viewers to read.
- I have applied at least eight (8) of the eleven (11) design tips from the online article.