- Every time you use Edpuzzle, make sure you are logged into your Google account (look at the top right hand corner of the video frame and make sure it is your name).
- Make sure to watch each video in its entirety as the work will be evaluated for this unit.
Part One of Two
Watch the video below on Copyright and Fair Dealing in Canada. Make sure you are logged into your account. You can rewatch sections of the video if you are unsure of the answer.
There are eight fair dealing purposes that the video highlighted which may not infringe copyright:
- Private Study
- News Reporting
- Considering these eight purposes, select four of them and in a blog post, describe a situation for each one where a student might be able to use copyright material without infringing the copyright.
- In your blog post make a separate paragraph for each purpose and your situation.
- You can use online sources, but make sure to cite any information you use.
- Create a title for your blog post, edit it carefully and use the spell checker before posting your final work.
SUGGESTION: You can review material on Fair Dealing Guidelines by clicking here .